Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hayman: Titled Series

After completing my Hayman drawing, I used parts of it to create unique, non-representational art images I call 'Kaleidoscopics.' This is the second series of twenty-five that I made a couple of weeks after the first. In this series I used a more complicated technique to create the image. As a result, they have a higher resolution, and can therefore be printed larger. Also, I have titled each of these newer images individually based upon a general first impression.


Limited edition prints of my Titled Series have an image that is 20 inches square on 30 inch square paper. Each are title stamped, signed and numbered up to 100. Approximately 10% more are labeled 'artist proof.'




View the rest after the page break . . .

























And again, if you have an enormous empty wall to fill, I can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment